Friday, December 19, 2008

Great Doll House Deal With A Coupon

I wanted to share something that Princess of the Universe is getting for Christmas, and it was a GREAT deal!


I have long noticed this dollhouse/bookshelf in A.C. Moore, but for 99 dollars I never really spent that much time looking closely at it. Until yesterday. Princess of the Universe is at Grandma's and Grandpa's for a few days, which means easier shopping for me!

I had one of those 50% off any regularly priced item from A.C. Moore. I actually printed mine from on line by searching Google and finding a current coupon, but the Sunday paper usually has one as well.

I inquired about using the coupon before I had them pull this big item from the upper shelf it was on. Yes, they said they would take the coupon - as long as the item was regularly priced, and it was! Yippeee!!

I called my husband and he said he could easily cut a piece of pretty white beadboard-type wood to fill in the back of the shelf so the rooms will look finished!

For 50 dollars, I bought it. Oh boy, will the doll house adventures continue this year!!

She will be so excited. :)

Lynn

No comments: